Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Play-doh!

Skyler experienced Play-doh for the first time yesterday.  Like everything else that is new to him he was fascinated and didn't want to put it down.  I was concerned he would eat it, but that really wasn't a problem.  My only regret is I didn't get it out until 5:00 last night.  He played with it for another 2 hours!  I think we'll have to stock up on Play-doh this winter.
Hard to capture a sharp image when he's running like mad through the house with cans of Play-doh and a dumptruck in a bucket!

"I've got Play-doh!"

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Swinging Play-doh!

Put the lid back on...

"Here Mom, you take the bucket."

Roll it...

Pat it...

Squeeze it out...

Done!  (I didn't realize that brown Play-doh wouldn't be the best to photograph.  You can figure out what brown Play-doh looks like on your own.)   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment